From 7 to 11 November 2022, in response to request of Beloyarsk NPP, WANO Moscow Centre conducted a Member Support Mission (MSM) on the topic ‘Performance improvement’.
The following experts took part in the WANO mission:
• Semenenko Oleg (WANO MC, Russia);
• Shinkarenko Galina (Novovoronezh NPP, Russia);
• Shitov Alexander (Kola NPP, Russia);
• Kornienko Stanislav (Leningrad NPP, Russia);
• Vasiliev Grigory (WANO MC, Russia).
• exchange of experience and opinions, adaptation of international experience in performance improvement area;
• development of recommendations for performance improvement at NPP.
During the mission, the participants discussed the following issues:
• analysis of low-level event trends;
• organization of operational safety self-assessments;
• human performance observations, results documenting.
During the final briefing with Beloyarsk NPP management, the experts presented their recommendations for the plant performance improvement and the draft MSM report.