During 02 to 06 November 2020, WANO Moscow Center conducted a Member Support Mission (MSM) at Leningrad NPP-2 on the topic ‘Personnel error prevention’.
The following experts took part in the WANO mission:
• Musin Galim (WANO MC, Russia);
• Ozerov Evgeny (Kalinin NPP, Russia);
• Popov Vladimir (Rostov NPP, Russia);
• Chukanov Anton (Smolensk NPP, Russia);
• Likhovidov Vasily (Novovoronezh NPP, Russia);
• Volkov Eduard (ONITs Prognoz, Russia);
• Yurin Vladimir (WANO MC, Russia).
Get practical recommendations for performance improvement in personnel error prevention area at Leningrad NPP-2.
During the MSM, the participants discussed the following issues:
• development of efficient full-scope simulator (FSS) emergency exercise scenarios in compliance with crew performance observation (CPO) requirements;
• performance of observations during emergency exercise in conditions of controlling persons deficit;
• validation of operating procedures at FSS;
• working with just-in-time briefing forms, low-level events (LLE) management.
During the final meeting with Leningrad NPP-2 management, the experts presented their draft MSM report and suggestions for performance improvement in personnel error prevention area.