On 28 October 2020, WANO Moscow Center conducted a webinar for Khmelnitsk NPP on the topic ‘Following requirements of maintenance documents and maintenance work performance procedure’.
The following experts were the WANO webinar moderators:
• Goncharov Ivan (WANO Moscow Center);
• Podoba Pavol (Mochovce NPP, Slovak Republic).
• review the main traits of strong maintenance documents, maintenance work performance program.
During the webinar, the moderators discussed the following issues:
• maintenance of equipment work process documents;
• maintenance work performers feedback on maintenance process documents;
• safety requirements in maintenance documents;
• contents of check-lists for recording all performed operations;
• updating of maintenance documents;
• safekeeping of maintenance documents at work places to avoid their contamination (including radiation);
rules for using maintenance process documents at work places in
electronic form (using tablets and other advanced technologies).