On 20 November 2018, WANO London Office and Moscow Center conducted a video-seminar on the topic ‘Leadership’.
• “Behavioral” review (LO and MC) (do well/do better/do in a different way);
• Joint review of general progress of actions approved by the working meeting on July 5 and 6, 2018;
• Feedback of LO and MC team;
• Define and approve further joint actions.
Seminar participants presented
• MC secretariat expectations of LO and LO expectations of MC.
• what is being done/has been done in the above areas by LO and MC.
• Joint discussion on the topic ‘What we can do better/in a different way’.
• Progress review: actions suggested during the seminar on July 5 and 6, 2018. Detailed explanation was provided for each assessed action.
The video-seminar was assessed by its participants as another successful step on the way to harmonization of interactions between LO and MC leaders. A positive trend and constructive approach were noted in preparation and conduct of this event. The meeting participants suggested conducting the next leadership seminar in March 2019.